|1||Artie Green's Apartment||0:30|
|2||Journey To Paramount||3:30|
|4||Girl Meets Boy (Reprise)||2:11|
|5||Too Much In Love To Care||5:26|
|6||The Perfect Year (Reprise)||1:28|
|7||Dialogue After The Perfect Year||1:02|
|8||The House On Sunset||0:43|
|9||On The Road||3:01|
|10||New Ways To Dream (Reprise)||3:47|
|12|| Act One - Overture |
|14||The Lady's Paying||4:20|
|15||As If We Never Said Goodbye||6:52|
|16|| Act Two - Entr'acte |
|17||With One Look||4:01|
|19||Eternal Youth Is Worth A Little Suffering||3:31|
|21||The House On Sunset||1:36|
|22||Let's Have Lunch||3:31|
|23||The Perfect Year||3:10|
|24||The House On Sunset||1:03|
|25||Let's Have Lunch (Reprise) / Girl Meets Boy||3:42|
|26||The Greatest Star Of All (Reprise)||4:07|
|27||This Time Next Year||5:28|
|29||Sunset Boulevard (Reprise)||6:01|
|30||New Ways To Dream||4:43|
|31||The Greatest Star Of All||3:26|
|519 767-2||Andrew Lloyd Webber|| Sunset Boulevard (World Premiere Recording) (2xCD, Album)||Really Useful Records, Polydor||519 767-2||Europe||1993|
|5300411||Various, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Don Black, Christopher Hampton|| Various, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Don Black, Christopher Hampton - Sunset Boulevard (World Premiere Recording) (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||Polydor, Really Useful Records||5300411||UK & Europe||2007|
|none||Andrew Lloyd Webber|| The Andrew Lloyd Webber Musical Sunset Blvd. (2xCD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Andrew Lloyd Webber)||none||Russia||Unknown|
|519 767-2||Andrew Lloyd Webber|| Sunset Boulevard (World Premiere Recording) (2xCD, Album)||Really Useful Records, Polydor||519 767-2||US||1993|
|314 519 767-2||Andrew Lloyd Webber|| Sunset Boulevard (World Premiere Recording) (2xCD, Album, Club)||Really Useful Records, Polydor||314 519 767-2||US||1993|
- Conductor – David Caddick
- Coordinator [Album Co-ordination] – Colin Smith , Les McCutcheon
- Design [Package] – DeWynters PLC London
- Engineer – Robin Sellars
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Strange, Jason Westbrook, Rupert Coulson, William O'Donovan
- Leader – Martin Turnlund
- Liner Notes – Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Lyrics By – Christopher Hampton, Don Black
- Music By – Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Orchestra – The Sunset Orchestra
- Orchestrated By – Andrew Lloyd Webber, David Cullen
- Photography By – Donald Cooper
- Producer – Andrew Lloyd Webber, Nigel Wright
- Supervised By [Orchestral Management] – Maurice Cambridge
- Tape [Operator] – Nicholas Lloyd Webber
- Vocals [Betty Schaefer] – Meredith Braun
- Vocals [Joe Gillis] – Kevin Anderson
- Vocals [Max Von Mayerling] – Daniel Benzali
- Vocals [Norma Desmond] – Patti LuPone
℗ © 1993 The Really Useful Group Ltd.
Recorded at The Hit Factory London, Abbey Road London, Olympic London and Air Lyndhurst London.
Mixed at The Hit Factory London.
Made in Germany by PMDC
The full libretto (including spoken dialogue and the sequences that have been cut from the recording) is included in this booklet.
The script and tracklisting was accurate at the time of going to print but may vary on the recording.
The numbers in brackets next to titles should correspond to CD tracks.
This album contains all the principal musical numbers and an edited version of the dialogue of "Sunset Boulevard".
Obviously text and music cuts have been made for recording purposes. The complete libretto is printed in this booklet.
"Sunset Boulevard" was first performed at the Sydmonton Festival in September 1992 and this recording uses several orchestrations that were created for that performance. Apart from these orchestrations the album was recorded in London between July 26th and August 10th 1993.
Andrew Lloyd Webber
August 12th, 1993
World Premiere 12 July 1993 Adelphi Theatre London
- Barcode (Scanned): 731451976728
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): B 519768-2 #03
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): B 519769-2 #02
- Label Code: LC 0309
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Distribution Code: POL 892
- Barcode (Text): 7 31451 97672 8
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Really Useful Group Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The Really Useful Group Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory, London
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory, London
- Made By – PMDC, Germany