|1||The Industrial Estate||3:09|
|2||View Over Tuscany||9:40|
|4||Nordvargr In Indiana|
Remix – Nordvargr
|5||On A Plane From Missoula||2:26|
|8||Norrsken Experienced By K. Meizter|
Remix – K. Meizter
|9||Too Late To Visit Asia||3:13|
|10||View Over Tuscany As Seen By Des Esseintes|
Remix – Des Esseintes
|12||Back From Madrid||6:34|
|13||Too Late To Visit Asia For Cordell Klier|
Remix – Cordell Klier
|15||Walk Of Life||4:29|
|ESS014||Drakh|| Bethlehem (CD, Album)||Essence Music||ESS014||Brazil||2010|
- Artwork, Photography By – Seldon Hunt
- Mastered By – Jouni Ollila
Edition of 99 hand-numbered copies.
Packaged in a special textured box, that opens like a book, with an accordion-like panel, that opens to reveal eleven large pieces of artwork. Includes a bonus 3"CDr, mounted to the inside cover with remixes.
Recorded on the road. Midnight sacrifice für Kunst.
Mastered at oLLiLaboratories.
1. North: Heading north for some calm. Exploring.
2. Freeway: Following directions. Driving.
3. Morning: The sun shinres through the mist covering the hills of Tuscany. Unfolding.
4. Tokyo, Seoul: Now it's too late. The visit that never happened. Mourning.
5. Puzzled: No vacation. Cornfield.
6. Tax Free: Eleven days of rain. Grey island of green.
7. Escape: View from above. Mountains and Mormons.
8. Relief: Six degrees of smoking. Viva Suecia.
9. Progress: What's next?
10. Religion and Steel: School bus going south on freeway 412.
11. Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer: Continue. Check.