|2||Serenade To A Square|
|3||Boppin' A Riff - 1 & 2|
|4||Webb City - 1 & 2|
|5||Gone With The Wind|
|6||Be Bop Carroll|
|7||The Tadd Walk|
|8||Fat Boy - 1 & 2|
|9||Blues In Be Bop|
|11||That Someone Must Be You|
|12||Everything's Cool - 1 & 2|
- Alto Saxophone – Ernest Henry (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), Edward "Sonny" Stitt (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B2, B5, B6)
- Baritone Saxophone – Ed De Vertoil (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Bass – Al Hall (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B2, B5, B6), Dillon "Curley" Russell (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4)
- Drums – Kenny "Klook" Clarke
- Liner Notes – Ozzie Cadena
- Piano – Earl "Bud" Powell (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B2, B5, B6), Tadd Dameron (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4)
- Remastered By – Rudy Van Gelder
- Tenor Saxophone – Morris Lane (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Trumpet – Theodore "Fats" Navarro (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B4), McKinley "Kinney" Durham (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B2, B5, B6)
- Vocals – Kay Penton (tracks: A4, B4)
Burgundy label with silver printing.
Thick cardboard sleeve with high-gloss laminated front.
Diffrent from Fats Navarro - Fats-Bud-Klook-Sonny-Kinney due to labels and matrix/runout.
On back cover:
Savoy Records Co., Inc., 58 Market Street, Newark, N. J.
Other than stated on sleeve Kay Penton is heard on A4 and B4 only.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): MG 12011A X20 1 C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): MG 12011B X20 1 E
- Matrix / Runout (Etched in both runouts): RVG
- Manufactured By – Savoy Record Co., Inc.