|1||Succubus Scattered Part 2|
Cymbal – Alan Freeman, Steve Freeman
|3||Heart Of Glass||24:45|
|4||Succubus Scattered Part 1||11:38|
- Composed By [All "Comprovisation"], Performer [Performance], Recorded By [Recording], Mixed By [Mixing], Artwork, Computer [Old Atari 800XL], Sounds [Heartbeat, Tapped Worktop, Corrugated Cardboard], Guitar [Bowed Marlin Strat Copy], Idiophone [Acoustic CD], Loops, Tape, Synthesizer [Yamaha PSS-790, Roland SC-55], Voice, Cymbal, Djembe – Jim Tetlow
- Producer [Produced By] – Alan Freeman, Steve Freeman
Recorded May to December 2001 at Synapse Studio, Elmesthorpe, Leicestershire on Tascam 404 MkIII 4-track cassette recorder.
Mixed on 24th March 2002 at Tachyon Studio, Knighton Fields, Leicester.
"Heart Of Glass" recorded between 5th and 7th May.
"Succubus Scattered" pieces were recorded on 27th June, remixed on 8th December.
"Coelocanth" recorded on 24th December.
"Aphid Drip" recorded on 26th and 27th December.
Packaged in a jewel case with yellow tray and 4-fold insert (printed on one side only).
- Produced For – Auricle Music
- Recorded At – Synapse Studio
- Recorded At – Tachyon Studio
- Mixed At – Tachyon Studio