|1||Variations On A Theme||2:47|
|2||Song For My Father|
|5||For Philip And Django||4:32|
|6||Toronto Under The Sign Of Capricorn||8:40|
|2C 068 61694||Larry Coryell|| European Impressions (LP, Album)||Arista Novus||2C 068 61694||France||1978|
|10 C064-061.964||Larry Coryell|| European Impressions (LP, Album)||Arista||10 C064-061.964||Spain||1979|
|SICJ 294||Larry Coryell|| European Impressions (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Arista||SICJ 294||Japan||2017|
|25RS-5||Larry Coryell|| European Impressions (LP, Album)||Novus||25RS-5||Japan||1978|
- Acoustic Guitar, Soloist – Larry Coryell
- Art Direction – Ron Kellum
- Composed By – Horace Silver (tracks: B2a, B2b), Larry Coryell (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Directed By [Series Director] – Steve Backer
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Dave Richards (tracks: A1 to A3), William Wittman (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Engineer [Remix Engineer] – William Wittman
- Management – Julie Coryell
- Mastered By – HW
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – John Ford
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Luis Villota
- Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Recorded By – Mountain Studios (tracks: A1 to A3)
Some versions were released with a semi circular upper right factory cut, and with a "DJ Copy, Loaned for Promotion Only" round sticker on front cover.
Side one recorded live at the Montreux Jazz Festival, Montreux, Switzerland by the Mountain Studio on July 23, 1978.
Side two recorded at Soundmixers, New York City on August 17, 1978.
Album mixed at Soundmixers.
Publishing and Rights Society Credits:
Tracks A1 to B1, B3, B4: Celestial Harmonies, BMI
Track B2: Ecaroh Music, ASCAP
Front Cover Photo: The Image Bank
Larry Coryell's Management:
Chakra Productions, 27A Sturges Commons,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
℗ & © 1978 Arista Records, Inc. 6 West 57th Street New York, NY 10019. A subsidiary of Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. Printed in U.S.A.
Alternate title as it appears on the back cover: Solo Guitar
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (Price Code On Spine): 0798
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): AN 3005 SA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): AN 3005 SB
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etching): AN-3005-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etching): AN-3005-B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Mastering Engineer Initials Etching): HW
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Mastering Facility Stamp): MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Pressing Plant Etching): HUB
- Recorded At – Montreux Jazz Festival
- Recorded At – Sound Mixers
- Mixed At – Sound Mixers
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – Hub-Servall Record Mfg. Corp.
- Published By – Celestial Harmonies
- Published By – Ecaroh Music Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.