|2||Real And Imagined Time||13:37|
|3||The Medley Of Unbroken Lines: Once And Future / Freeka Seven / Open Jaw||18:16|
|6||Fits And Starts||8:10|
- Alto Saxophone, Flute, Producer – Ned Rothenberg
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Thomas Chapin
- Design, Artwork – Volker Biesen
- Drums – Billy Martin, Jim Black
- Edited By, Sequenced By, Mastered By – Alan Tucker
- Electric Bass – Chris Wood
- Electric Bass, Electric Guitar – Jerome Harris
- Engineer [Recording] – John Siket
- Executive-Producer – Burkhard Hennen
- Mixed By – John Siket, Marty Ehrlich, Ned Rothenberg
- Photography By – Holger Friese, Julia Beer
Recorded May 11-12 and July 27-28 at Sorcerer Sound, New York City.
Mixed at Sorcerer Sound July 30-31.
Comes in a digipak.
Durations above as on computer, slightly different from what's written on release.
Tracks are numbered from 1 to 8 on release (# 4, 5 & 6 for the medley, without pause).
- Barcode (Text): 4 012770 130067
- Matrix / Runout: DURECO  3006
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: none
- Label Code: LC 6059
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Burkhard Hennen Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Burkhard Hennen Publishing
- Pressed By – Dureco
- Recorded At – Sorcerer Sound
- Mixed At – Sorcerer Sound
- Edited At – Foothill Digital
- Mastered At – Foothill Digital