- Performer:No Artist
- Title:Cuban Corners More Sports Cars In Hi-Fi
- Style:Field Recording
- Release date:1957
- Size FLAC version1816 mb
- Size MP3 version1439 mb
- Size WMA version1908 mb
- Record from:Vinyl, LP, Album, Mono
|1||The Stock Cars: Corner Of Presidentes And Calzada|
|2||The Sports Cars: Corner Of Malecon And Presidentes|
|3||The Sports Cars: Fast Right At Calzada|
|4||The Sports Cars: Corner Of Presidentes And Calzada|
|5||The Sports Cars: Corner Of Presidentes And Calzada|
- Cover – Paul Bacon
- Photography By – Jane Grauer
- Producer – Barrett Clark (tracks: A1, A2, A3, B1, B2)
- Recorded By – Ray Fowler (tracks: A1, A2, A3, B1, B2)
Riverside silver print on blue background label with microphone-and-reels-of-recording-tape logo. Business credit at label's 6 o'clock is Bill Grauer Productions, New York City.
Front slick is glossy paper. Back slick Is matte paper.
Information found on an album cover ONLY:
Riverside Sports Car Special RLP 5010
Recorded February, 1957 in Havana, Cuba on specially adapted Ampex equipment, using a Stevens Trusonic microphone. Recorded by Ray Fowler. Produced and edited by Barrett Clark.
Bill Grauer Productions
553 West 51st Street
New York 19, N. Y.
- Matrix / Runout: RLP 12 5010 A
- Matrix / Runout: RLP 12 5010 B