|1||Engine No. 1, Talyllyn, With An Up Train And Engine No. 2, Dolgoch, With A Down Train, Ay Brynglas Passing Loop.|
|2||Engine No. 1, Talyllyn, With A Down Train At Brynglas.|
|3||Engine No. 3, Sir Haydn, With An Up Train At Dolgoch|
|4||Engines No. 6 Douglas And No. 4 Edward Thomas At Abergynolwyn, With A Double Headed Train From Towyn|
|5||Engines No. 6 Douglas And No. 4 Edward Thomas, With Up Trains, Passing Hendy Halt.|
|6||Engine No. 3, Sir Haydn, With An Up Train At Towyn|
|7||Engine No. 2, Dolgoch Leaving Rhydyronen With An Up Train.|
- Producer, Directed By – Peter Handford
"Steam locomotives at work, in May 1972,On the 2ft. 3ins. guage Talyllyn Railway in Mid-Wales"
"Made In England" - on sleeve
"Sleeve printed in England by MacNeill Press, London, S.E.1. Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
Has a clear poly inner bag.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 label): FRG.2307
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 label): FRG.2308
- Printed By – MacNeill Press Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Published By – Copyright Control