|1||Let It Go By|
Engineer [Engineered By] – Pete GreenProducer [Produced By] – Pete GreenVocals [Additional Vocal] – Miss C Blake
|2||I'm Gonna Stay With Her|
Engineer [Engineered By] – Pete Bowers Producer [Produced By] – Pete Bowers
|3||Happy Being Me|
Backing Vocals – Ian Evans Engineer [Engineered By] – Pete Bowers Producer [Produced By] – Pete Bowers
|4||Best British Band Supported By Shockwaves|
Engineer [Engineered By] – Pete Bowers Handclaps [Extra], Backing Vocals [Extra Shouty Bits] – Pete Bowers Producer [Produced By] – Pete Bowers
- Artwork By [Lostmusic Logo] – Laura Millward
- Artwork By [Sleeve And Label Design By] – Me! (=Pete Green)
- Artwork By [Sleeve Illustrations By] – Andy Hart
- Mastered By [Mastering By] – Shawn Hatfield
- Other [Hair By] – Next Level Of Sheffield
- Performer – Pete Green
- Photography [Insert] – Chris Kirk
- Photography [Label Side 1; Cc-by-sa] – Clive Darr
- Photography [Label Side 2] – Linda Hartley
Track 4 (B2) - produced and engineered at home.
Mastering at Audible Oddities.
© 2008 Copyright in this sound recording remains with the artist. All rights reserved.
Track times on printed on label Side1.
This release plays on two sides which are labelled Side1 and Side 2; they are presented as A & B on this page.
The tracklisting is printed as 1, 2, 3 & 4 and presented as follows on this page: 1 & 2 are presented as A1 & A2; 3 & 4 are presented as B1 & B2.
Track times as taken by stopwatch are A1 - 2:16; A2 - 2:57; B1 - 3:12; B2 - 2:34.
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Off Groove Etchings Side 1): 78460H1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Off Groove Etchings Side 2): 78460H2/A