|1||–Napalmed||Live Performance 6.4.1996|
Bass Guitar, Noises, Voice [Uncredited] – Martin Holý, Petr BeránekMixed By [Uncredited] – Daemon Voice, Noises [Uncredited] – Radek Kopel
|3||–Einleitungszeit||Anstich / Maschinen Schaffen Maschinen||10:48|
|5||–Hachiman Mae||Aminomemeiro / Ayaturare Ningiyou|
Performer – Kensuke, Sigeki, Tutom
|6||–XV Parówek||11 Tracks||9:10|
|7||–Sonic Disorder||Mi Vida Loca||3:07|
Noises [All Noise] – E. Boros
|9||–Sor-Zor-Sya||I Hear A New Enga||9:07|
|10||–Honza Šmejkal||Nemej Mi Gejši||2:39|
|1996 CD 001||Various|| Anomalous Silencer (CD, Comp + Box, Ltd, Rou)||Napalmed||1996 CD 001||Czech Republic||1996|
- Artwork [Uncredited] – RadeK.K.
- Mastered By [Uncredited] – Daemon , Radek Kopel
Artist name for track 3 on the insert has an added 'porno' in subscript, without spaces, between Ray and Geisha.
Track 7 recorded live at Futurum Club, Prague.
Track 10 is unlisted on the back cover, and no insert is included for this band. It is an unlisted "bonus" track from this Czech artist.
500 copies pressed:
- 330 in normal jewel cases with stickers on both sides of them.
- approximately 150 copies were in "round plastic boxes" with booklet that differed from the other edition.
- lastly, 20 copies were covered with a new edition of stickers, as the originals were lost.
For those copies in a standard jewel case, all pages are single-sided photocopies with the front cover (usually?) pasted on the case. The back cover could also be pasted or inserted under the tray. First nine artists / tracks have a loose inserted page each.
(Also of note: My copy does not have a sticker on the back of the jewel case, but a paper insert under the tray, that is spineless.)
- Recorded At – Futurum Music Bar
- Pressed By – Eximpo – PX 7158