- Title:Minnesota Milestones No. 7 Education And The Arts: Climate For Culture
- Style:Public Broadcast, Education, Spoken Word
- Release date:1958
- Size FLAC version2107 mb
- Size MP3 version1236 mb
- Size WMA version1377 mb
- Record from:Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Limited Edition, Transcription
|1||No. 7 Education And The Arts: "Climate For Culture" Side 1|
|2||No. 7 Education And The Arts: "Climate For Culture" Side 2|
- Narrator – Bob DeHaven, Cedric Adams, Dr. E.W. Ziebarth
This is No. 7 in a 12-part, LP set. The material on this long-playing record was originally prepared for broadcast by WCCO Radio, in commemoration of the 1958 Minnesota Statehood Centennial Year.
- Material below is transcribed word-for-word from the first column of the back panel. -
Official Minnesota Statehood Centennial radio broadcasts dramatizing 100 years of Minnesota progress and the future.
WCCO Radio, Minneapolis St. Paul
Good Neighbor to the Northwest
EACH PROGRAM in this series dramatizes one subject in the life of the people who built Minnesota. Each was broadcast twice in 1958 by WCCO Radio as the outstanding radio activity of the Minnesota Statehood Centennial year.
The WCCO Radio Department of News and Public Affairs prepared the scripts. They were written by Charles Serjeant, news editor, from research by Loren Kallsen and the Minnesota Historical Society. The WCCO Radio Program Department produced the broadcasts with Hank Basayne as director. Narrators are Cedric Adams, noted newscaster, Bob DeHaven, master of ceremonies, and Dr. E.W. Ziebarth, foreign affairs analyst and WCCO's education consultant.
Original broadcasts were sponsored by Twin City Federal Savings and Loan Association. Transcriptions were made available as a public service of WCCO Radio at $2.50 for single copies, $25 for a set of 12, payable in advance."
- Matrix / Runout (Etched): A: KB 905-A2
- Matrix / Runout (Etched): B: KB 905-B2
- Recorded By – WCCO Radio – none
- Published By – WCCO Radio – none
- Pressed By – Kay Bank – KB 905
- Manufactured By – Kay Bank – KB 905